Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Book Recommendation for SA's Artic Blast

One upside to the Artic Blast San Antonio has been experiencing is that it has allowed me to catch-up on my reading. I just finished a novel that I started yesterday--which automatically is a winner to me since it managed to grip my fascination and interest. The book is called "Let The Northern Lights Erase Your Name" by Vendela Vida.

I am currently writing the review of this book for the San Antonio Express-News, but wanted the opportunity to share with the readers of this blog that if you're looking for a novel that is crisp and well-written, I highly recommend this book! If you're one of those that judges a book by its cover and its size, you will be delighted to know that at first glance, and subsequently when you pick it up and hold it in your hands, you will see that this definitely is a book you can complete over a two-day period like I did, or over the course of a lazy afternoon or iced-in evening if you're a speed reader (which I'm not!).