Monday, July 16, 2007

Sunday's Book Review

I have received a lot of favorable comments on yesterday's book review which appeared in the San Antonio Express-News. Please remember that it's the author of the book who deserves all the praise; I just read the book and report my thoughts. It's the author who collects information, uses imagination, searches for the right words and phrases, and makes the commitment to put word on paper day after day until the project is complete.

Here's a link to the review in case you missed it: Ricardo's Race/La carrera de Ricardo.

Yesterday's review makes it four Sundays in a row that I had a review in the Express-News and I would like to thank Steve Bennett, the paper's book editor, for allowing me this wonderful opportunity. I have one review I'm writing this week, and have started reading another book (military) to review.