Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Naomi Shihab Nye Book Signing

The following note is sent by Poet Naomi Shihab Nye:

No response required -- but I'm spreading the word about the annual event the wonderful Kathleen Sommers store (2417 North Main at Woodlawn) invites me to participate in --

THURSDAY, DECEMBER 6
5-8 p.m.


BOOK SIGNING for my little new book of prose -- I'LL ASK YOU THREE TIMES, ARE YOU OKAY? TALES OF DRIVING & BEING DRIVEN plus brief readings from my father's recent DOES THE LAND REMEMBER ME? A MEMOIR OF PALESTINE

Dear friend Jan Jarboe Russell will provide Middle Eastern refreshments.

No one is obliged to buy a book! It's not awkward if you don't!

However, you might find some great gifts for the special people on your list in the rest of the store! We always have a nice time in that beautiful place and feel free to drop in and out.
naomi