Thursday, May 14, 2009

Catching up with Jackie

The following update if from fellow member Jackie Mendez:


Hi Everyone,
I just wanted to share my latest writing contribution to Hangproud. As some of you know, I'm one of their featured writers to their site and this month's article is titled: KRAV MAGA, Anyone? Why Every Woman needs to learn some sort of self-defense. To read the article simply go to: http://www.hangproud.com/Home/ProudWomen and click on the two pink ladies talking to each other on the right-hand side. If you are not a member, a simple and non-timeconsuming login is required after that. Then look for the title of the article to read. I'd love to get your feedback on the site.

As for everything else, I'm working on polishing up chapter 4 to my second novel, but that's still a very slow process. I'm also making plans to attend the Agents and Editors conference in Austin, Texas for the month of June, so we'll see how that goes. I'll keep you posted. Take care and God bless!
JAX, author of Heartofthejaguar.com