Monday, April 11, 2011

Copyediting Services

Here's an email from Mirta Espinola offering copyediting services: ________ Dear Victor: It's been great getting to know some of you in your writer's group. Some, we stay in touch with on FB. I've attended one of your meetings when I worked with Chuy Ramirez as his publicist. I finally created my Editor's page and my services are available as of today. I am so happy to report, I have already had two authors interested, so this makes me very happy. If anyone is looking for a reasonably priced Basic Copyediting Editor contact me at your convenience. I can offer you specific references and additional information about what I can offer. For now, I am only editing Children's book and YA Literature._________ www.espinolaeditor.blogspot.com Thank you,___ Mirta Espinola