Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Lupe's Book Cover


As I previously mentioned, it's so exciting to see our Society members succeed in their writing endeavors. Above is the approved book cover for Lupe Gonzalez's soon-to-be published novel "Too Late for Romance?" In case you missed the synopsis of the book, please go to the Wild Rose Press website at :
http://www.wildrosepublishing.com/stores/last.htm

I asked Lupe to share her thoughts with us, and here is her response:

I'm so excited. This has been a long time in coming. I think I started my path to publication when I wrote my first story in the Fall of 1976. I hope everyone enjoys this story. It's a story I wrote for the Last Rose of Summer line for The Wild Rose Press. The line's slogan is "who said love was only for the young?"

TOO LATE FOR ROMANCE? is a women's fiction romance for the woman who has lived her life, has grown children and feels content with the way her life is. Besides, she thinks it's too late for romance -- until she meets her new gardener.

I hope when readers read this story they'll come away believing that it's never too late for romance and love. That there's always someone for everyone out there. You just have to be patient when that person doesn't show up when you're 16, or 23 or even 50. Sooner or later, everything will fall into place and you will meet the love of your life.