Friday, December 07, 2007

Ruta Maya Tonight!

From Anel Flores:

I hope you have a chance to make it out to Rutamaya, on the intersection of Martin and Soledad tonight, Friday, Dec. 7th at 7pm. We will begin with a little taste of Musica, move into the words from the "Encuentros de Mujeres" writing project, and other authors. Later, at 10:30 we will have Azul sharing her magic, and for the all nighters, Heather Go Psycho. This is the first of many projects I hope we do in San Antonio, and I hope to hear from more Mujeres who didn't get a chance to be a part of this one, for the next one! PAZ Y AMOR, ANEL

Note from Vince: Some of you may wonder why I have given this event so much attention; it's because several of our members will be reading at this event and Martha Curcio will also have some art on display! I am proud of all of you who have grown so much with your writing!