Thursday, August 20, 2009

Marcela Landres Summer Sale!

From Marcela Landres:

Hi--Just a reminder that there's one month left on my Summer Sale. Fees are at least 30% off for all my consultation services, including:

* Manuscript Edit (I edit your ms, provide written feedback in aneditorial letter, and spend an hour on the phone with you)

* Manuscript Critique (I read--but don't edit--your ms, providewritten feedback in an editorial letter, and spend an hour on thephone with you)

* Manuscript Read (I read--but don't edit--your ms, and spend anhour on the phone with you providing verbal feedback)

* Story Edit

* Proposal Critique

* Query Letter Critique

* Phone Consultation

* Quick QuestionThe Summer Sale will be available only through Monday, September 21,2009.

For more information, including prices, please visit:http://www.marcelal andres.com/ services. html

Wishing you a wondrous summer,
MarcelaMarcela Landres
Editorial Consultant
718-208-5810