Wednesday, January 06, 2010

Big Red needs a home



The following email is from Barbara Renaud Gonzalez, author of Golondrina, why did you leave me?:

Big Red ran away dragging this tire behind him on Christmas Day. He's at a shelter in Austin, on death row (he's been there waiting for a home, no luck yet) and deserves a good home with a yard. He LOVES cats and puppies and dogs. Hesitant around men and children, likes gentle people. Great guard dog, will bark but not bite. He's already lost an eye and had a leg broken as a result of abuse. I want to keep him but don't have a yard. Please let me know if you want him. He's less than 2 years old, and weighs about 50 lbs. Maybe you can foster him, and when I move into a house in a few months, I'll take him back?

Contact me or especially Ginger at ginger.cherny@gmail.com Maybe you know someone? He's had a hard life and deserves better than this.