Thursday, July 21, 2011

Espinola featuring women writers on blog site

From Mirta Espinola:

Dear All,

I am featuring women writers, editors, publicist, authors and businesswomen
(owners) on my blogspot if anyone is interested.

I will utilize TAGS with your name, business name for posts/interviews and
also post on my FB for maximum exposure.

You can write something up for your promotion or I can send you interview
questions.

Let me know if you are interested. Please include website, e-mail,
additional contact information, LOGO and/or (pic)/image.

I plan on posting one every other day if possible for the month of July
and/or August if I receive enough entries.

First come, first serve. So if you send me an e-mail, I will post them every
other day as they come in after editing them. I prefer the posts ready for view in the morning, so if you send it to me in the afternoon or evening I will post that night for the next day!

Thank you,

Mirta Espinola, Editor/Publicist
210-394-1254
www.espinolaeditor.blogspot.com http://www.espinolaeditor.blogspot.com

Labels: