Monday, November 19, 2012

New e-Book

The following notice is from SLHW President, Ruben Soto:


Okay, here is the link to my latest book "I WENT TO HEAVEN AND I SAW GOD". It is written with my pen name Ben Brocard. It will be FREE for the next 5 days and you can download it NOW and please after you read it I would appreciate it if you can rank it (1-5 stars) and also leave a review on Amazon. This will help increase the sales after the 5-day free promotion. I appreciate your support and please share this link with everyone you know since the book will then be on sale not only in the US, but also Canada, Europe, India, and many other countries around the world. Since I am on this special format Amazon will promote the book in all of these countries for me. God bless you all and I hope you enjoy the story.

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00A81HM6G