Monday, November 05, 2012

Soto publishes Christmas Love Story E-book

The following post is from Ruben Soto, President of the Society of Latino and Hispanic Writers of San Antonio:


My new E-book “Love is What I Need – A Christmas Love Story” is available for FREE until Thursday on Amazon! Please download it from the link below since it will help increase my Amazon ranking. I registered for the exclusive Kindle Select

program and the 5-day free promotion is part of the package. Your support is greatly appreciated and please leave your reviews and comments on the Amazon site, too (whether you liked the story or not). Thanks to my fellow writer Lupe Gonzalez for helping me with this story that I started writing 6 years ago right before I moved to Miami. I revised it for the Christian Romance market and am using my pen name Ben Brocard. Thank you!

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00A1EEU8I