Thursday, October 01, 2009

From Jo Ann Hernandez:

Every weekday from November 16th to December 18th, I would like to post an essay written by an author covering the different ways readers/book buyers can assist People of Color authors in spreading the word about our books. Give shoppers inexpensive ways to spread the word about us. There are things people can do that don’t cost money and supports authors.

You may choose the length of your essay. Bulleted list usually work best, making the suggestions easier to read. Any approach you wish to take is fine with me. I reserve the right to withdraw an essay if I feel it is inappropriate.

If you wish to participate with the essays, just write it, and email the piece to me when you’re finished. There’s no need to notify me until your essay is ready to submit. Please post on your blog and promote this request. Please post your essay to your own blog and have the essay posted to as many of your friend’s blogs as you can. Let me know the total number of blogs along with their links by December 19th. Hopefully, I can have a cash prize for the author that posts their essay to the most places by December 20th.

Christmas is coming. Let’s help shoppers remember authors and their books.
http://short.to/s20p

Jo Ann Hernández
BronzeWord Latino Authors
http://authorslatino.com/wordpress
BronzeWord1@yahoo.com